Stealing this list from Lee...
13 things that always make it into my grocery cart:
1. Bagels - yum perfect snack before bed with cashew butter and honey!
2. Eggs - My girl and I eat eggs for breakfast more than once a week... and somedays she can pack them away.
3. Potatoes - Usually go with the eggs, yum.
4. Yogurt - another delish snack or breakfast round these here parts.
5. Avocados - I grew up in so cal, and avocados are part of my genetic makeup!
6. Frozen sweet corn - we add it to soup, stirfry, pasta, or just eat alone.
7. Butter - yum. nuff said
8. Honey - again, yum.
9. Peanut and cashew butter - I'm allergic to peanuts, but ry loves pb!
10. Zucchini - Stirfry, sautee, steam... we love it all.
11. Coffee - can't live without it. nope. can't.
12. Tortillas - again, like avocados, they are part of my genetic makeup!
13. Ruby! Hee hee... she always shops with me, and she loves it! Especially getting a balloon at TJs